Leaf Butler Diverter and End Cap
Use as a diverter for high-flow water areas. Divert large amounts of water over a larger area to allow your gutter system to process the water from significant rainfall.
Use as an end cap to easily cap off the end of the gutter guards. Use a beautiful piece of copper to put a decorative edge on your gutter guards.
This is a pack of 5 with both left and right sides.
ALL-YEAR PROTECTION & BARRIER
Prevents leaves, debris & animal intrusion. Prevents gutter rot & clogged gutters.
The patented design technology draws in more rainwater and repels leaves, providing your home with years of protection and peace of mind that every homeowner deserves. The copper and stainless-steel design are simple and easy to install that will last a lifetime; protecting your gutters all year long.
Leaf Butler Gutter Guards saves you Time, Money, & Frustration while protecting and beautifying your home.
- Height: 0.75"
- Width: 2"
- Depth: 6"
Things To Consider When You Purchase The Diverters/End Caps
- Get your extra 3/8" x 1-1/4" Self-Tapping Hex Screws directly from your local hardware store.
- Use exterior-grade silicone sealant with the diverter/end cap.
- Watch the Installation Video to learn how to install Leaf Butler Diverter and End Cap.
- We offer 36ft-kits or custom lengths for your convenience.
- Install our High Flow Inside Miters for roofs with high water flow.